This week I didn't do much sewing but have done some planning, and some construction (or was that destruction....) for my new studio. Also I've been handed a sewing project -- altering 8 costumes for my daughters dance team...
Week Ending Jan 14
| Tuesday | Sewing Studio Renovation |
| Wednesday | Sewing Studio Renovation |
| Thursday | Sewing Studio Renovation |
| Friday | Clean Sewing Room Sew Quilt Guild Block Sew PJ Pants for Youngest Quilt Guild Meeting |
| Saturday | Fabric Shopping Finish PJ Pants |
| Sunday | Fabric Shopping Sewing Studio Renovations |
| Monday | Sewing Studio Renovation Dance Tops |
Stash Report 2-2013 (13 January)
In: 9.5m
Out: 0
Year to Date Stash Report 2013 (13 January)
In: 11m
Out: 0
ACK! I'm in the hole.... but 2m purchased this week are for crafts at my daughter's birthday, they will make tied pillows. And 2.8m (all they had -- hope its enough) is for backing for the Jelly Roll Race Quilt. And 2.5m of Ivory solid is for the Starburst quilt. And the only item completed... a pair of PJ pants made from Ladies XL PJs! Have enough to make a toque, or gloves or maybe both for my 7yo... she loved the fabric.... and bought the PJs with her own money so I could make her these.....


No comments:
Post a Comment