Saturday, April 21, 2012

Friday Night Sew In


New York Beauty Block
I got a late start to my Friday night sew in... so only 3 projects finished... but then I started all 3 last night!  

The New York Beauty Block was paper pieced and felt like it was taking forever!  I`m sure it was faster to make the shorts than do this block!  

Shorts were constructed completely on the serger, elastic serged on and coverstitched down.  Pattern from leggings from an older Ottobre pattern.  Just cut with a short inseam.

Shirt was from the latest women`s Ottobre magazine, and I shortened it - because I didn`t have enough fabric, and I was wanting to test out this pattern.  Because of its width, I think it needs the longer length.  I think I`d add a little width to the sleeve... 
Shorts size 128



Shirt size 38, Ottobre 2/2012 


No comments: