My Sewing and Crafting Blog.... My ramblings about my sewing and crafting and life with my busy family.
Very cute. I love the ladybug peeking down from the top.
Is that a little yellow care bear? I remember My daughter had care bears! Thanks for linking up to Join the May for Me Bingo! Enjoy your day!
Yes, a cute card, thank you for linking up. Oh, buttons and thread spools, love it!!
What a cute card!!
Great job...love the thread and buttons!
Cute! I love your smily hippo.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very cute. I love the ladybug peeking down from the top.
Is that a little yellow care bear? I remember My daughter had care bears! Thanks for linking up to Join the May for Me Bingo! Enjoy your day!
Yes, a cute card, thank you for linking up. Oh, buttons and thread spools, love it!!
What a cute card!!
Great job...love the thread and buttons!
Cute! I love your smily hippo.
Post a Comment