Monday, January 2, 2012

New Projects too?


NewFO2012For 2012 I will be starting a number of new projects too...  I'd love to have a quilt for each holiday/season... The St Patrik's Day and Halloween ones are UFOs...
 
Some new projects for 2012
  1. Baby Quilt from Panel (fabric prewashed)
  2. Quilt for my step-father (fabric is washed, squared & ironed)
  3. Quilt for my husband (ssh... its top-secret)
  4. Something for my mom
  5. Baby Quilt for my sons teacher
Holidays I don't have any quilts for
  1. Valentine's 
  2. Easter
  3. Thanksgiving
Small Blog Meet
I'm also linking up with Lynne at Lily's Quilts



3 comments:

Mollie said...

Looks like a great list to keep you busy for 2012! Best of luck with the projects and have fun with them!

Barbara said...

Wonderful list of projects. i'm so glad you'll be joining us.

Needle little Balance said...

Great list! I always admire when peple plan ahead quiltwise. l still "need" a Christmasquilt but somehow can´t get myself to start one now. ;-) I guess it has to be a crazybusy November until I feel the need to start quilting for Christmas.