Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 First Quarter Projects

Happy New Year....
Today I am supposed to be working on my New Years Day 2012 Mystery Quilt - Stars on the Mountains Quilt Class from LongarmClassroom... But I have 3 kids at home, its nice enough outside to go for a bike ride, and I am still waiting for the post to deliver my fabric...  Hope I'm home on Tuesday when the mail arrives so they leave the box...



For the first Quarter of the 2012 Finish-A-long, here is my list of projects...

In progress
  • Kilt, Vest, 2 Highland Dance Blouses
    -- Kilt is waiting for the last buckle to be sewn on Kilt Completed - 1 Jan 2012
    -- I have all supplies for the Vest and blouses ready to cut out -- In the end only one blouse is needed
    -- Vest and Blouse Completed 13 Jan 2012  
  • Nautical Quilt
    -- On the longarm
    -- COMPLETED  Updated Jan 27 Quilt Done! 
  • Silent Auction Baby Quilt
    -- Waiting for Binding Quilt is done - 3 Jan 2012
  • Baby Quilt from Panel -- Waiting for Longarm to be free - Quilt is Done - 21 Feb
  • Dresden Square Quilt
    -- 4 Panels Partially Completed... I might put them on the longarm to finish...
  • St Patrick's Day Quilt -- Will be put on the longarm to finish quilting, binding cut out and ready to be attached
    -- Quilt is DONE! Feb 2012
  • Garment Sewing UFOs - Top for me, top & dress for my youngest, skirt for my older daughter
  • Longarm University New Years Day 2012 Mystery Quilt
    -- My fabric is due to arrive Tuesday, course opens tomorrow (Still waiting on fabric :() White fabric is cut and ready to go (Dec 31,2011)
  • Quilt for my Step-father
    -- Fabric is squared and ready to be added to the longarm machine. I need to get some black bias ready to iron in a celtic knot onto the fabric just prior to loading it on the machine....

In the Planning Stage:
  • Quilt for my son's teacher (baby gift)
    Will use a school t-shirt and some denim on the back, This quilt is done, given as a gift and Thank You card received  Completed March 2012

Further from Completion - on the highly unlikely list
  • Dresden Square Table topper
    -- Needs Borders, backing, etc

Just a dream:
  • A quilt for my husband....Cut out

1 comment:

Rhonda the Rambler said...

Don't forget to link up!