Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas tree...



Completed Christmas Trees


Quilting20111213_00005
Christmasfor my Gram
I made a Christmas tree for my Gram.  She's in the hospital so I made her a special tree to hang on her closet door, so she can see it while she's in bed.

All fabrics, trims, etc were in my stash.  The fabric is a green textured poly-cotton fleece... it has a piece of the test quilt inside as batting, and then some black & yellow polar fleece.  Pre-decorated with rickrack.  We have printed out some photos that we will be adding on Saturday with the kids.
Quilting20111213_00006

The back of the tree






Winter Quilt & Pillows
Quilting20111212_00001
Two pillows including the backings
I put two pillow tops and the 4 sections for the back on the longarm at the same time.  I used some cheap green fabric for the lining that will go on the inside of the pillows.  It was great being able to quilt them this way.

The pillows have been quilted & trimmed.  The quilt is trimmed.  They are currently waiting sewing.
Quilting20111212_00003Quilting20111212_00002Quilting20111212_00004

What is on the machine now?
Quilting20111213_00007

1 comment:

Manda said...

Great Christmas tree idea! Lovely pillows