I'm hoping my longarm machine will soon solve my UFO issues....
2012's Quilting list...
Projects I worked on but didn't complete in 2011
- Nautical Quilt -- Currently On the Longarm... might be quilted before 2012!!!
DONE! January 27 Nautical Quilt Completed
- Bag for my mom
- Rocking Chair Covers for my mom
- Quilt from my grandmother's fabric -- not sure if I'll do it... Maybe I'll do it for my dad...
- Baby Quilt Two tops completed
DONE! Two Quilts - Baby Rag Quilt
New UFOs
- Dresden 4 panel Quilt from the QAL -- Quilting started
- Dresden table topper - Needs borders before quilting
- St Patrick's Day Quilt - Partially Quilted, DONE February
- Hallowe'en Quilt - Pieces cut out
- Baby Quilt for Silent Auction
DONE! January 4 Baby Quilt Completed
New Quilting Projects Planned for 2012
- Whole Cloth Quilt for my Step-father (in plaid)
DONE! Dec 2012! - New Years Day Mystery Quilt 2012
2012 Sewing List
- Kilt
DONE! January 1 Kilt Completed - Highland Dance Vest
DONE! January 14 Vest completed 21 Blousesfor Highland Dance (only 1 needed, with new kilt blouse still fits)
DONE! January 14 Blouse completed
3 comments:
Looks like you are all set to play along with the 2012 Finish A Long. I hope to see you there.
Great list! You can do it!!! Assuming of course that life doesn't get in the way. How great that you got some projects finished last year! That's awesome.
Well, you did better than me I only finished 3 ufo's! You did good counting into your list the new UFO's you created. I didn't do that. I just want to forget them! LOL!! Good luck and have fun working on your quilts. I'll be cheering you on!
Post a Comment