Friday, December 16, 2011

Another wonderful Christmas Concert

We are blessed by the wonderful teachers at our school. Our Music teacher and librarian is wonderful! And runs two productions each year - a Christmas Concert and a Spring Performance. This years Christmas Concert was The Polar Express.  


My sons class sang in the first part, and he was chosen as Child #3.  All 3 of my kids performed in the second part, both girls were elves and sang with their classes and my son was onstage as Child #3.  In the last part, the choir sang (she generally gets 90% participation in the optional program for Grade 3-5 students!) and my older two children sang in the Choir.  I am hopeful that she won't retire until after my youngest is finished in Grade 5....

This is the gift we made for her...


Handmade by Heidi


What is on my machine?  Nothing... I finished the quilt for the silent auction - so it needs binding.  I'm debating what to put on my machine next.  Probably my sons mariner's quilt.

Tonight is FNSI... What am I doing?  Binding 2 quilts, making 2 pillows and then adding another quilt to the frame....



No comments: