So what am I working on? Too much?
| Proud of their work! |
| Christmas Whrilygig blocks |
Well, so much I created spread sheet last night to track it all... The following list are my current quilting projects, this doesn't include any of the UFOs that are put away and not being actively worked on. Most of these projects are new this year....
- Mariner's Quilt
This quilt is waiting for me to finish quilting it. Its not currently with me... but will be my first priority once school starts. Binding is made, about 25-50% of quilting is done. - St Patrick's Day Quilt
I have this one here, it has 3/9 of the blocks quilted. And I'm not sure what I'm quilting in the border. I do have the binding cut and ready.
- Dresden Quilt
The sashing is ready, the outer circles are ready, now to set 4 more of the dresden circles, square the blocks, then add the sashing. - Christmas/Winter Quilt
All quilt blocks are made. Not sure how I'm piecing this one together. I have 22 blocks - likely it'll be a 4x5 quilt with 2 blocks on the back. If I want white sashing, then I'll need to buy some more white. The white fabric that I was planning on using went into the quilt top the kids made. I used the tutorials at Crazy Mom Quilts and Michelle Sews. - Grace's Quilt
All blocks have the side sashing on. And they are now set into 5 strips. The kids did the sewing and pressing. I did the cutting and pinning. We finished with less than .2m of white left. I'm hoping my husband can navigate my sewing room to find the fabric I'm hoping to use...
And then we are onto garment sewing... need back to school clothes for the kids. I have patterns traced... now to iron fabric and cut those out. I'll itemize those in another post...
Stop by Tea Rose Home for Wednesday's Link Party....
3 comments:
Grace's quilt looks great!
Love the Whirly Gigs and the block quilt. Both look really pretty.
I like how the blocks are set at angles. I think they will make fabulous quilts.
Post a Comment