Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A Year of Lovely Finishes -- October Goals

Costume Sewing delayed
Quilting in September.....
BATD North American Highland
Sadie Simpson Scholarship  and Conference 2014
How did we get to October already?   I have met most of my goals for the year... but am finding it difficult some months to set a goal the first week and keep that goal in mind, while I do other sewing.  Some projects tend to pop up and interrupt my quilting..... Like the dance costumes from last month.... 









New Dress for me
October Sewing!
(skirt on dd made in September)
And I started October doing some garment sewing.... For me!   A new dress from Ottobre 5/2014 design #5.  The back to school skirt for my 11yo is Ottobre 5/2014 design #10


October Goals:

My quilt guild is having a show at the end of the month.... So I need to get 2 quilts finished for it! And hanging sleeves on 2 others.... Ready, set, GO!


And other items on the should get done list.... a hornpipe costume!  And a new highland dance national blouse..... and a jig dress.....  





No comments: