I made this bag using some red and black plaid that I had in my stash. I used black as my accent fabric, and lined it with red twill. I changed up some of the accent and lining colours to fit the fabric pieces from my stash and the inside of the bag is all 3 fabrics because I have been "losing" things in the bottom of my other purses... my cell phone, camera, tablet, wallet, etc are all black.... they get lost easily in a black bag!!!
This was a great pattern, easy to follow and makes a great everyday bag. There are lots of steps to this bag, as to any bag with lots of details, but Sara's patterns are great to follow.
After using this bag for the past month, I can say it holds LOTS! And therefore can get VERY heavy!!! a few wishes... I would prefer all inside pockets be zippered (a personal preference), and that the strap was adjustable. I'd thought about making the straps adjustable, but since the pattern didn't call for it, I didn't do it...

No comments:
Post a Comment