- Vest for youngest, using Ottobre Design 1/07 #22 sz 98 lengthened, with short sleeves
- Swim Bottoms for older daughter using Ottobre Downloaded Pattern
- Swim Top for my son using a hacked Ottobre Design #3/10 35 sz 140
- Tshirt Remake for my husband (made it smaller), recut with KwikSew
- Lycra Circle Skirt for me (self-calculated)
- Top for me using Ottobre Design 4/10 #29 sz 170
- Applied the binding to Quilt #3
![]() |
And an added bonus, in searching for some of the fabric I did do some cleaning of my sewing room.... A great productive Friday night!

9 comments:
WOW - that is the most impressive FNSI that I have seen yet. You were very productive.
Angie - craftedAngles.com
Saying that you had a productive FNSI is an understatement!
Wow, looks like you had a really productive evening. Great job!
You've been busy! Don't you love checking a bunch of things off your list!
You got an amazing amount of sewing done. Great job.
Goodness Gracious - You were a powerhouse of getting things done. Theyre all so lovely!
I should have invested some time into cleaning my sewing room. Im still hoping fairies will come and do it.
wow..you really got a lot done. Way to go!!
Oh my goodness you sure got a ton done! Good for you!
I *love* that purple quilt.
Post a Comment