Friday, August 27, 2010

Ottobre Sewing & Prize Drawing

At the end of 2004, I discovered Ottobre Design Patterns and not long after ordered a subscription.  It was the best decision I'd ever made.  I love their patterns, love the style and the multi-sized patterns that come with each issue. 




Dress: Ottobre 2/2005 # 3
Capris: Ottobre 2/2005 #8
Dress: Ottobre 1/2005 #18
Hat: Wild Things
Undershirt: Ottobre 4/2004 #33
Leggings: MacPhee #435

Here are two of the items I made from my first few issues I received.  I love that so many of the patterns have such simple lines and are so easy to change up...




dress-kaitlyneaster_dress
I have made the dress from 2/2005 a number times...


And that brings us to the current issue
The most recent woman's issue has some wonderful items in it. I am impatiently waiting for my issue (truthfully I'm still sewing from previous issues, so if I get a move on I can start items from this once it arrives...). Ottobre Design is currently running a draw on their blog. The prize sounds wonderful!



No comments: