Monday, February 27, 2017

Other February Progress

UFO List 1: All People Quilt UFO Challenge #8 - Project "S" from 2012! Sew Happy Geek QAL GOAL: Quilt and square it up. Find the Binding. Its on the Quilt frame. I've done the feathered boarder and am doing the horizontal sashing -- all vertical sashing is done. Then I have the 12 blocks to quilt. Binding was with the Quilt. I won't quite be finished tomorrow, but it did get loaded on the frame, and progress was made.
UFO List 1 #8:   On the longarm!
Other progress was made this month.... I started, completed and donated 2 preemie quilts, to my quilt guilds challenge "Sea to Sky".




Here are photos of some of the projects I worked on from my 2017 Project List.  I also worked on:

  • Project L:  Centre of top assembled, need 8 9-patches for outer side sashing
  • Project I-4:  12 blocks sashed, need trimming

Project M: Quilting Finished

Project I-1: Borders Added

Project I-3: Top Pieced.

Project I-1:  My block

Project H:  Piecing steps 8 & 9 continue

No comments: