Sunday, February 26, 2017

February UFO Progress


UFO List 2 #9 Maple Leaf Block: As I'd feared, my block was missing the centre "triangle" pattern piece. The cat had pulled it out from the stack and attacked it.....

Current Status:  I have cut out the binding, and 2 more borders.  I need to pickup some solid white fabric for a narrow border, but have the rest ready to go.  

Elm Street QuiltsGoal:  My goal was to figure out whether this was worth saving.  I saved it, and finished the centre block.  Hope to get it to lap size, and quilt it for my dad.   Think I'll need to find some red, black and white backing....

Finished Paper Piece  (without the Centre Block)

Created the Centre block!

Adding Borders

Now 30" square.... 


I am still planning on getting to the longarm. It has the UFO List 1 #6 on it! So it is ready to quilt!

2 comments:

Patty said...

Very nice! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

Vireya said...

Perfect border fabric!