Friday, August 1, 2014

A Lovely Year of Finishes -- August Goals

August goals are quite simple.... but I only have 3 days to finish them as we leave for a Scotland trip, including Piping Live!,  World Pipe Band Championships, and the World Highland Dance Championships at Cowal Highland Gathering.



  • Finish my mom's bag for Scotland.  This is using the Lapin Noir pattern by Sew Sweetness.  I was asked to help my mom make it.... I ended up doing all the sewing!   Not quite sure how that happened!
  • Alter a Band Shirt for my 8yo.... make it small enough to fit her.
  • My 11yo wants to finish two bags for gifts for her Girl Guide Leaders
  • Make a white National Dress....   for Highland Dance


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting your plans for August sound! I love pipers. Good luck on finishing everything by Monday.

CitricSugar said...

You're probably already there so this is late but have a really great time and don't forget to eat a deep-fried Mars bar. :-)