Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sewing Studio Update

So I haven't been sewing much.... I have completed two quilts... but they are currently under wraps...  One will be given on Saturday so after I have confirmation that the recipient has received her quilt, then I will post some photos....  The other is a Christmas Gift, and I know the recipient reads my blog... so no photos until after Christmas....
But I have been spending as much time as possible sorting through 2 rooms trying to empty them out in an attempt to make a new sewing/quilting studio....  Up until yesterday I had my quilting stuff in 3 rooms, plus the hallway... I've moved a bunch of stash boxes out of the office/guest bedroom and now it is empty (except for the furniture).   The other room, the storage room is 75% empty, and when I get finished, I will start knocking down walls, painting, reflooring, etc....  Here is my proposed design for my new space.

No comments: