
My Sewing and Crafting Blog.... My ramblings about my sewing and crafting and life with my busy family.
Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Christmas Gift...
A quilt for my husband.... a few weekends ago, my husband took the kids to the island to get a Christmas tree and check on our property... While they were away I quilted... When Connecting Threads first saw the Mastermind Collection I knew I needed to get it for my husband.... The quilting is free motion or ruler work... It was great fun, but densely quilted so took a while to quilt!
This was my last NewFO project for the year.... and it didn't even become a UFO!!!!
I'm now ready for 2013 NewFO Challenge!!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Looks like it was well-received! Very nice work.
Wonderful quilt! If he ever gets tired of it...I'd be happy to send you my address. Just sayin'.
Happy New Year!
Great quilt love the colours...Happy New Year
Post a Comment