![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
I had it listed I would post pictures of my recent sewing, but I haven't taken them yet... so here is the pictures of the wedding instead. This spring my grandmother was in the hospital for 3 months recovering from a fractured pelvis and then bladder infection. You'd never know it now, she looks amazing! Note: in 3 weeks she turns 95!
BTW, I also got a new laptop a few weeks ago nowso am working slowly on moving files over. still getting used to this new keyboard, there are some crazy changes on this... why is there a key between the Z and Shift key? I don't need the backslash "\" key on the keyboard TWICE!
And I made a bag for my new computer using this tutorial. I really should have embellished the bag, I think it needs it now, but couldn't think of it at the time. I may find some green ric-rac and add it soon.
Now the plans are to get back sewing! But with end of year school activities, I'm not so sure when!








No comments:
Post a Comment