First, for the show&tell over at amylouwho.com, I finished the following pillow case. I purchased the stripe fabric today, and added the purple print from my stash and some embroidery for my daughter`s friend`s birthday.And then I did some quilting too...
Quilt 1: First while taking to my husband about Christmas I worked on the binding... I now have over 1.5 sides done... if it continues to snow this weekend, I might be finished by Monday, if not I will continue to take it to kids activities throughout the week and work on it.Quilt 2:I finished the flying geese and attached some borders, then sewed them together with the boats. I still need to work on the flags and masts on the boats, but have one 16.5" strip ready for the quilt... only 85 more inches to go (including the borders)!
Quilt 3:This block is called "Leah`s Star" that I found over at Quilt in a Day. I now have 6 blocks done, although these are much smaller than the 4 I finished last week... I also have 2 more of these started... so need to finish the other two.


2 comments:
You had a good night's work!
Micki
Wow, you got a lot done! Everything looks wonderful! I wanted to participate in the Sew In but it turned out to be the same night as my ladies group. :-(
Post a Comment