Here is the jacket I embroidered for my brother's girlfriend.... This project scared me as it was my first project on really stretchy fabric. And it was a RTW garment so
there was no chance of a sample! I tried on a scrap of similar fabric I have that didn't turn out great... so tried again... I'm happy with the results.
And I also worked on a skirt for a pattern review. Sorry no photos of this ... yet (I've promised to keep the details secret for now...)
For this week (Sep 27-Oct 3)
The free motion aspect of my quilt isn't going well. I'm frustrated... photos to be posted later, but I did get some quilting done (using my even feet foot... not free motion)


2 comments:
Good job on the embroidery!
The embroidery looks great! Stretchy fabric is always a little scary-- but it looks like you handled it like a pro.
Post a Comment