


My new Capris! These were simple to put together... I did change them a bit as I didn't want to pull out the stitching.
Note to self: READ the instructions WHILE making them, not just the day before. I forgot about putting the size zipper in, and used the 5 thread stitch on my serger to do the side seams! Oops!
So I changed them to be pull-on by changing the waist to be a casing. I do need to open it again and take out some of the elastic....
Alterations - the only alteration I did was take in the CF seam 1/4" and CB seam 1" at the waist and taper to the crotch seam.... (and change the width of the waistband to fit my elastic, and decreased the length & shape to go with the above alterations)
Next time I make these -- I will put the zipper in, and I will have to change the waistband.
No comments:
Post a Comment