Saturday, June 27, 2009

Current Progress and Planning Ahead

Happy Canada Day!

Current Stats
As it is halfway through the year, I thought I'd figure out where I was on my sewing goals...






Yardage In27.6m
Yardage Out53.9m
Number of Projects Completed76
Mending or Alterations44


Of the Yardage in is 28m given to me from my mom and mil. So I figure I've done really well on my fabric budget this year only purchasing 9.6m!

Planning Ahead
I have a few projects on the go that I need to finish before moving forward with any large projects. The following are items that I have cut out or waiting to go:
  • Alter a dance costume to swimsuit
  • OD 3/09 #1 top in size 92
  • OD 3/09 Bert shorts
  • Triangle Bag for my mom (it was her 2008 birthday present)
  • Remake of a Ladies XL Tshirt into a Nightie
  • Embroidery on a RTW Sweater for my Mom
  • 2 Handprint Quilts for Father's Day (ok I know that's past, but my dad is out of town)

Then I'd really like to get ahead on holiday giving this year - and yes I mean starting to sew for Christmas! I'd like to sew Quilts for each kid! So that is 3 Quilts to start and finish this year...

No comments: