Friday, May 29, 2009

New shorts for me

Since I've been loosing weight, I really want to sew myself some new pants & shorts as most things I have are way too big. Today I traced Ottobre 2/08 #5 Jazz Pants and choose a small piece of fabric from the closet to make shorts. They turned out a little big - I choose based on my hip size and the waistband sat higher than I thought it would. The band folds over nicely just above the elastic... Depending on the fabric I choose for the next pair, I may need to go to a smaller size, and will definitely need to fix the waistband area to make it smaller.

Sorry about the extreme close up but my 3yo took the photo... that's about all she included - which is better than the picture of 1/2 my leg or the ceiling :)

No comments: