Mom to the rescue! Her old housecoat is on the island at our summer place (and it is getting too small). I was planning on making this as a Christmas gift - but I caved into the sad eyes this morning.
Today was PJ day at school and she goes for the afternoon only, so this morning I whipped this up out of polar fleece. I didn't look at the directions, or the pattern markings... so the pockets are at CF instead of near the side seams. It is also a little large (but that makes it cozy) as I used the same size as I'd made for her brother.
2 comments:
Purple is my favorite color(well, one of my first favorite ones), too bad i will never know what PJ's day are like since i planned my homeschool my kids.
Great job mama with the robe!
ottobre is so handy....a pattern for any occasion right at your fingertips. :) oh, and an ample stash helps too.
great looking robe and she looks quite please.
Post a Comment