![]() | My Gram got an IOU for part of her gift... I finished her pants, but didn't get her shirt made as I need to dig through my stash for a piece of black crepe - when mom & I purchased fabric for her pants & blouse, we didn't factor in that it was only 45" wide. I made the pants, as I figured it would be easy to use an additional fabric for the shirt. I have enough to cut out sleeves & front but not for the back or facings. | |
![]() | 3 Swim Bags for my kids | |
![]() | Nightie for my mom - to match the girls | |
| Jacket for my son from latest Ottobre | ||
![]() | I was inspired by Lori's gift and we re-created a similar box for my mil. My husband created the "paper" to line the box and inside of the lid. The singer manual is a scan from the manual of the machine in my dining room, which was my mil's mom's machine. The wooden thread spools were found in the drawers when we got the machine. |
My Sewing and Crafting Blog.... My ramblings about my sewing and crafting and life with my busy family.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Christmas Sewing Finished - only one IOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment