Here is the dress I whipped up for the party tonight. It isn't my best work (but unless I show off the inside of the dress no one will know), but the dress fits well and fills a gap in my wardrobe. I really wanted to make a blue jacket with tone-on-tone embroidery and possible crystals, but didn't have time to make it this year. I probably won't make the jacket until next year as I don't really have need for anything that fancy. This dress will look great with my blue blazer for a more casual look.

Here are some other items sewn recently - a birthday gift, a test stitch-out turned into a drawstring bag, and 2 pairs of leggings. Photos of the pirate skirt will follow once the camera has a charged battery!


3 comments:
Very pretty dress, you look great.
I agree with Lori....very pretty dress...looks great on you!
Pam, from ~Off The Cuff Style~
The dress turned out great and fits very well. Who cares if the inside isn't what you'd like. The end result is awesome.
Post a Comment