I know why these cost so much! They are tedious work!Here is the progress of the black vest.... it is assembled, but needs some tweaking near the shoulders (the right and left front don't match at the moment, but I wasn't fiddling with that at midnight last night) and I will probably take in the side seams a little - they are quite straight! This vest is TOO wide at the waist for my daughter, but otherwise fits well. I am not completely happy with how this one is constructed at the moment so I will be redoing some of the seams. After that it still needs braid and button holes.
Other progress: the mending pile is completely empty again. Just after emptying the mending pile last month, out of the laundry came another batch of items....
Friday and Saturday I'm headed to the local sewing and craft show. I'm signed up to take some courses and will hopefully get time to do some of the free demos too. And thanks to my husband who will be spending the two days with the kids....
1 comment:
Hi...
can't wait for the final look. shold try to make one.
Post a Comment