Wow! Not too many sewing days. Spent a weekend at Girl Guide Camp with my 2 incredible units. The weekend included sewing teddy bear kits on Friday evening, painting bags and sewing Pillowcase dresses on Saturday. Many girls commented they wished they could have sewn more dresses!
January had its typical illnesses, dance competitions, Robbie Burns events, home renovations, etc!
I did get some sewing in, but not as much as I'd hoped. I have many ready for the longarm, and did find the projects I committed to working on for the month. I didn't quite make my goal, but if all goes well, I will be able to report on Feb 1st that January's goal was met.
 |
Blocks From Projects H, I-3 & D Ready for Trimming |
 |
| Binding for Projects L & K |
 |
| Project H PLQ - Step 6 Complete |
 |
Project H: PLQ Step 7 leftovers - Not many lights left! Added 3FQ extra. Hope we don't need too many more pieces. |
 |
| Project H: PLQ - 2.5" Squares Cut |
 |
| Sewing on hold - building Glockenspiel's for Science Fair |
 |
| Project I-3: Blocks with added sashing |
 |
| Project H: PLQ Step 5 Finished & Step 6 Started |
 |
| Wood Burning: Gifts & Donations |
 |
Pillow Case Dresses made by 2nd Mundy Lake Guides & 12th Mundy Lake Pathfinders International Service Project |
 |
| Some fabric painting too! |
 |
Project I-1: Top Assembled, Might add another border Need to add some appliqué in the open block |
 |
| More wood burning |
-
No comments:
Post a Comment