![]() |
| Sometimes you run out of quilt to quilt just at the right time... before running out of thread! |
I would put finish a preemie quilt for tonight's quilt guild challenge, but that would be unfair because I completed that earlier today..... and I completed a second preemie quilt for the challenge!
February Goals

Quilt Guild Challenge

Last year our preemie quilt challenge was for quilts with hearts.... This year the theme is boys quilts.... since I'm running low on blue fabrics, I dug into the container at the Guild Sew-in and cut some strips..... I added the green from my stash....

I started a second challenge quilt with the scraps from the first one.

February Goals

- Make a Jig Costume for my 12yo
- Finish quilting a UFO
Quilt Guild Challenge

Last year our preemie quilt challenge was for quilts with hearts.... This year the theme is boys quilts.... since I'm running low on blue fabrics, I dug into the container at the Guild Sew-in and cut some strips..... I added the green from my stash....

![]() |
| Used HTV to "sign" my name |
![]() |
| Using up Scraps |








1 comment:
What fun quilts, and so perfect for little boys!
Post a Comment