Monday, November 10, 2014

Blogathon Canada

Sew Sisters BlogBlogathon Canda looks like it will be a great week of Canadian Crafting and Quilting.....   Looking forward to November 17th.

Image from Confessions of a Plate Addict
I saw these pumpkins before Hallowe'en but never got a chance to make one.  Thinking I should do some with the beige sweater I have set aside for goodwill.....


Today I am knitting scarves.... at Bagpipe and Highland Dancing lessons.

And thinking of items to make with an old kilt for a silent auction.....  If I get 2 donated, I will wash and dry one of them....  



3 comments:

sew.darn.quilt said...

These pumpkins are very charming! Popping in from Blogathon Canada :)

virtualquilter said...

I was going to make velvet ones but this is a great idea!

Peggy said...

Popping from the blogathon. So thrilled to be meeting another BC quilter/blogger. Now a new follower.