Wednesday, June 4, 2014

WIP Wednesday

The kilt repair is progressing.  The pleat is restitched and looks great, as well as fixing a number of others that either had previously been repaired or should have been repaired.  The interfacing has been restitched and lining is mostly stitched down.  The hem, strap, and buckles are still to go.

I started sewing on the Izzy top from Climbing the Willow blog for my 8yo.

And attached some Girl Guide and Brownie Badges to sashes and a camp blanket.  Thanks to my mom who attached most of the girls camp blanket badges w.  Little does mom know that my camp blanket is coming next!   And I think I have more than they do, especially since I found my badges from I was a girl....  I think I'll give them to her after camp -- I won't need it until September or October!









1 comment:

sally said...

Fun!! I hadn't even thought about my old GS badges and sash!! What a great quilt idea!! blessings, sally