Tuesday, June 26, 2012

No more procastinating




With only 2 full schools days left of the school I thought I should get the teacher gifts made!  5 gifts needed....

Gift 1:  For my son's main teacher - a pillow made with a school tshirt in the middle COMPLETED




Gift 2:  A basket for my son's 2nd teacher COMPLETED, it will be filled with stickers, etc.




Gift 3:  Quilt for my oldest daughter's teacher.  She made the quilt, my job is to bind it.  Binding cut out.
Gift 4:  Bag for my youngest daughter's teacher.  Using an old pair of jeans, and a school tshirt, and some teacher print quilting cotton.  Cut out, pocket added, need to sew lining to fabric.
Gift 5:  Pillow for the Music Teacher & Librarian Using Bookish from Connecting Threads.  I have two layouts for the front of the pillow, which one?  Backing, with zipper installed, is ready to go!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Layout on the left