Monday, November 14, 2011

LOST: Sewing Mo-jo

Its gone.  I keep trying to sew... but I never quite get there...  Last week my maternal grandmother was admitted to the hospital and she's struggling.... and today my paternal grandmother passed away.


On a sewing front, I've won two different giveaways...

I won the book little quilts for Big Occasions over at Quilt Cabana Patterns.  These patterns look great, but have too much on my todo pile before I can get to anything new...

I also won Quiltmaker 100 Blocks Volume 4 from EQ Blog

I'm also contemplating starting my own business... but not sure...

But recently I have been scrapbooking...  See my scrapbooking blog for more photos

My maternal Grandmother & her great-grandkidsMy maternal grandmother with her new grandchildren
Top Left - Grace (2011), Top Right - Roger (2001)
Bottom Left - Kaitlyn (2005), Bottom Right - Alexandra (2003)

My paternal Grandmother with her great-grandchildren
Summer 2008

No comments: