OD 2/03 #45 size 46 (increased bust dart and lengthened
I've been wanting to make this pattern since I got it. This is made from some poly woven fabric that doesn't have great drape. The pleats are stitched down at the CF or they poof out. As I always seem to have extra fabric above the bust in the underarm area, I rotated the extra fabric into the side seam dart (used lining as guide - so the lining has two darts sewn )
This top really needs to be ironed and I need a better bra to make it work. And sorry for the grainy photo - it really needs natural light...
2 comments:
I think this top is lovely. I like the way it "poofs" out. Really, I think it fits you nicely.
Leah.. congrats to you for the weight loss..you look great !
The tops are so pretty !
Post a Comment