During our trip, we stopped at Addie's Material Goods. What a beautiful store! Wonderful staff, beautiful fabrics & yarn, some pottery, jewelry and other wonderful finds. I also stopped at Fabric Fantasy in Innisfail, AB.
Other items made, sorry no photos....
| Underwear from Jalie 2327 | for my son in spider/bug print knit |
| Panties from Jalie 2329 | for each daughter to match their new nighties |
| Leggings for me - Ottobre Womans (2/08) | Made in powerdry to wear under skirts. Issues with this.... First they largest size ends at size 48, so they needed to be upsized. But when I upsized them, they were WAY too short on the back rise (about 4" or more). The front rise is good though.... I've made two pairs - first pair I added an oval shape at the back to increase the coverage and increase the rise - they fit ok with the modification. Second pair I altered the pattern changing the back crotch curve and increasing the rise, but didn't increase the back rise enough and the elastic isn't quite short enough so they slide down. |
| Ottobre 3/08 #13 Scarf with visor | 2 made - one for each girl... |


1 comment:
You have been busy! Everything looks great.
Post a Comment