Monday, November 26, 2007

A third bra and other sewing

Imported from my original blog
Tonight I worked on a few projects. Cut out one christmas present, almost finished myself another pair of pullon knit pants (they need hemming), made another balaclava with more facial coverage. And I sewed a third bra! Its not quite finished as I'm missing some parts as I forgot to buy rings and sliders, and need to buy a correct size underwire. This bra has a lower cut (more of a demi bra) so it needs a shorter underwire than the first two. Its not the best picture, the bra doesn't have much shape/structure without the underwire.



Also added one item to my Christmas sewing list for ds: Snow Pants!!! Last year I made him a pair with heavy fleece on the inside and some grey laminated nylon (?) fabric on the outside that was found on a $2 table some time ago. I don't think I have any of the grey left, but I do have goretex that I got from a friend.

No comments: